A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Phase IIa, Multiple Dose, Multicenter Study in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Dementia of the Alzheimer's Type to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Two 10-Week Dose Regimens of Orally-Administered PF-04494700
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Azeliragon (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Dementia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Feb 2010 Endpoint methodology added (where possible).
- 12 May 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2006) added as reported as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.