A Phase II, Multicentre, Open, Randomised, Dose Ranging Study to Investigate the Efficacy of Combination Therapy Containing Dacarbazine (DTIC) Plus Low Dose Interferon Alpha (aIFN) Plus Thymosin a1 Versus Both DTIC Plus Thymosin a1 and DTIC Plus aIFN in Patients With Advanced -Stage Metastatic Malignant Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Dacarbazine; Interferon alpha; Thymalfasin
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors sigma-tau SpA
- 01 Apr 2010 Results published in JCO.
- 22 Jun 2009 Additional trial locations, lead trial investigator (Ferraresi V), actual initiation date (July 2002) and official title added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History