Double-blind, double-dummy, randomized, parallel group trial of SL650472 (three dose regimens versus placebo and cilostazol), for 24-week improvement of walking distance in patients with stage II peripheral arterial disease who benefit from optimal prevention strategy including clopidogrel
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Cilostazol; SL 650472
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MASCOT
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 18 Dec 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 580 to 599 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2008 Actual end date (Dec 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.