An International Multicenter Randomized Double-Blind Double-Dummy Parallel Group Study of 3-Month or 6-Month Treatment With SSR126517E [Idrabiotaparinux-sodium] (3.0 mg s.c. Once-Weekly) Versus Oral INR-Adjusted Warfarin in the Treatment of Patients With Symptomatic Pulmonary Embolism With or Without Symptomatic Deep Venous Thrombosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Idrabiotaparinux sodium; Warfarin
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CASSIOPEA
- 28 Nov 2011 Primary endpoint 'Venous-thromboembolism-event-rate' has been met acording to results published in the Lancet
- 28 Nov 2011 Results published in the Lancet.
- 28 Jul 2011 Results presented at the 23rd Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History