A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, double dummy, parallel group, dose ranging study of subcutaneous SR123781A with an enoxaparin calibrator arm in the prevention of venous thromboembolism in patients undergoing elective total hip replacement surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium; SR 123781
- Indications Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DRIVE
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 12 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2006-000152-41).
- 09 Dec 2008 Additional trial identifier EudraCT2006-000152-41 reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Apr 2008 Primary endpoint results have been published
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History