An eight-week, multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled study evaluating the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of one fixed 100 mg dose of saredutant in patients with major depressive disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Saredutant (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 16 Feb 2012 Actual patient number (460) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2006 New trial record.