International, Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel Group, Double-blind Study, in Patients With Acute Symptomatic Deep Vein Thrombosis of the Lower Limbs, Demonstrating the Bioequipotency at Steady State of Equimolar Doses of SSR126517E (3.0 mg) Once a Week and SR34006 (2.5 mg) Once a Week, Documenting the Safety and Efficacy of Both Compounds During a 6-month Treatment, and Demonstrating the Neutralizing Effect of SSR29261 on the SSR126517E-induced Anti-Xa Activity
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Idrabiotaparinux sodium (Primary) ; Idraparinux sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EQUINOX
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 23 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2009 Additional trial locations added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History