Study to compare booster vaccination with Pediacel [Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine] to Infanrix Hexa [Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine] when both are co-administered with Prevenar [pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate].
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant; Hib DTaP hepatitis B poliovirus vaccine (Infanrix hexa); Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 09 Jun 2012 Results published in Vaccine.
- 26 Jan 2010 Actual patient number (847) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2010 Actual end date (July 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History