A Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of SL77.0499-10 10mg Once-Daily Tablets in Patients With Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Related to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).A Multicenter, 52-Week, Open Label, Uncontrolled Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Alfuzosin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 10 Mar 2009 Actual patient number (148) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to NCT.