Immunogenicity and Safety of PEDIACEL, a Combined Diphtheria, Tetanus, Five Component Acellular Pertussis, Inactivated Poliomyelitis and Haemophilus Influenzae Type b Conjugate Vaccine (Adsorbed), Compared to Infanrix-IPV+Hib When Both Vaccines Are Co-Administered With Prevenar to Infants and Toddlers at 2, 3, 4 and 12-18 Months of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 26 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jul 2009, as reported by clinicaltrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History