A Phase II Study of Weekly Docetaxel and Capecitabine for Persistent or Recurrent Platinum Resistant Epithelial Carcinoma of the Ovary, Fallopian Tube or Peritoneum.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 May 2009 Primary endpoint identified as (objective tumour response) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 39 to 2 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.