American-Australian-African Trial With DronedarONe In Atrial Fibrillation or Flutter Patients for the Maintenance of Sinus Rhythm (ADONIS).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Dronedarone (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Atrial flutter
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADONIS
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 15 Mar 2010 Post-hoc analysis of pooled data from EURIDIS and ADONIS (in patients previously treated with amiodarone) presented at 59th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology, according to Main Line Health media release.
- 07 Jul 2009 Planned initiation date changed from Dec 2001 to Nov 2001 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2009 The US FDA approves dronedarone [Multaq] for Patients With atrial fibrillation or atrial Flutter, according to sanofi-aventis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History