A Clinical Trial to Determine the Efficacy of Five Years of Letrozole Compared to Placebo in Patients Completing Five Years of Hormonal Therapy Consisting of an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) or Tamoxifen Followed By an AI in Prolonging Disease-Free Survival in Postmenopausal Women With Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Apr 2010 Novartis added as trial sponsor, additional lead trial centre and actual patient number (3966) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Oct 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.