Immunogenicity Study of the Antibody Persistence and Booster Effect of PENTAXIM(TM) at 18 Months of Age Following a Primary Series of DTaP-IPV-HB-PRP~T Combined Vaccine or of PENTAXIM(TM) and ENGERIX B(R) PEDIATRICO at 2, 4, and 6 Months of Age in Healthy Argentinean Infants. [EXTENSION of 700041122]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 15 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2007) and actual number of patients (459) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Nov 2006 Status change