Phase II study of irinotecan, leucovorin, 5-fluorouracil (FOLFIRI) plus bevacizumab as first-line treatment for metastatic colorectal cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Oct 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2011 Actual end date (March 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.