A Phase I/II Pilot Study of Ifosfamide, Carboplatin and Etoposide Therapy (ICE) and SGN-30 (NSC731636, IND) in Children With CD30+ Recurrent Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs SGN 30 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 May 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.