A Phase 1/2 Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of ABT-751 in Combination With Docetaxel Versus Docetaxel Alone in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs ABT 751; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 10 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov
- 11 Dec 2007 Status change from recruiting to in progress.
- 30 Nov 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Dec 2008.