Safety Profile of Innohep [low molecular weight heparins] Versus Subcutaneous Unfractionated Heparin in Elderly Patients With Impaired Renal Function Treated for Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Heparin; Tinzaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IRIS
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 01 Jul 2011 Results published in Thrombosis Research.
- 15 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 01 Aug 2007 The low-molecular weight heparin used in this study has been identified as tinzaparin sodium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History