A phase II study of capecitabine [Xeloda] and oxaliplatin [Eloxatin; Xelox] in adenocarcinoma of the small bowel and ampulla of Vater.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Biliary cancer; Intestinal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jan 2010 Actual patient numbers amended from 30 to 31 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jan 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2009 Final results were published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology in Jan 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History