A phase 3, 24-week, multi-center, open-label, randomized, controlled trial comparing the efficacy and safety of prandial inhalation of technosphere/insulin in combination with metformin or technosphere/insulin alone versus 2 oral anti-diabetic agents (metformin and a secretagogue) in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus sub-optimally controlled on combination metformin and a secretagogue.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary) ; Antihyperglycaemics; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MannKind Corporation
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress