A Description of Inflammatory Cell Types in Moderate to Severe Pediatric Asthma: Eosinophilic and Non Eosinophilic Sputum Markers While on Anti-IgE Therapy (Xolair).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 26 May 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Sep 2006 New trial record.