A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-dummy, parallel group, fMRI [functional magnetic resonance imaging] study comparing BOLD activation patterns before and after 12 weeks of treatment with placebo, comparator and GW679769 [casopitant] in subjects with social anxiety disorder (SAD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Casopitant (Primary)
- Indications Social phobia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Oct 2008 Trial phase changed from I/II to I as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 12 Oct 2008 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2007 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.