A phase III, randomized, multi-center, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled safety and efficacy study of SPD503 [Intuniv; guanfacine] in children and adolescents aged 6-17 with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Guanfacine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 07 May 2008 Results of a pooled analysis presented at APS 2008, according to a Shire media release.
- 30 Jan 2008 Results have been published (1101050)
- 23 May 2007 Results were reported at the APA 2007 conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History