A Phase II, Open-Label Co-Administration Study of SPD503 [guanfacine] and Psychostimulants in Children and Adolescents Aged 6-17 With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Amfetamine; Guanfacine; Methylphenidate
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 17 Dec 2009 Primary outcome changed from 'frequency of treatment emergent adverse events' to 'change in the Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Rating Scale Total Score' as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Nov 2009 Results have been reported in a Shire media release.
- 30 Sep 2006 New trial record.