A Phase IIB, Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-Center, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Optimization, 3-way Cross-Over, Analog Classroom Study to Assess the Efficacy, Duration of Effect, Tolerability and Safety of 4- and 6- Hour Wear Times of Methylphenidate Transdermal System (MTS) in Pediatric Subjects Aged 6-12 With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Noven Pharmaceuticals; Shire
- 30 Aug 2008 Results were presented at the 21st Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 01 Jun 2008 Results have been published in the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- 30 Sep 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History