A Multicentre, Stratified, Randomised, Double Blind, Parallel Group Trial to Evaluate Whether a Treatment Strategy Based on Aiming for Total Control Results in Better AHR Than a Treatment Strategy Based on Maintaining Well Control
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 May 2009 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2007 Trial locations added.
- 13 Nov 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.