A 28-Day, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Anti-Inflammatory Effect and Steady-State Pharmacokinetics of SB-681323 (7.5 mg) in Subjects With Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) Undergoing Elective Percutaneous Coronary Interventions (PCI).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Dilmapimod (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Coronary artery disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Feb 2006 to Mar 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2008 Status changed to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.