A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study of Rufinamide Given as Adjunctive Therapy in Patients With Refractory Partial Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rufinamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 10 Apr 2010 Results presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN).
- 11 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History