A comparison of two different treatments for major depression with psychotic features: ziprasidone vs. combined sertraline and haloperidol
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ziprasidone (Primary) ; Haloperidol; Sertraline
- Indications Psychotic affective disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Aug 2009 Actual patient number (72) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2006 New trial record.