Measurement of cytogenetic endpoints in lymphocytes of children diagnosed with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and treated with methylphenidate or adderall [amfetamine mixed salts]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary) ; Mixed amfetamine salts (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- 01 Dec 2008 Results were published in the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- 21 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2008 Exclusion criteria ammended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.