A Phase II Safety Study of Bevacizumab in Patients With Multiple Recurrent or Progressive Malignant Gliomas.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 16 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.