RECORD 2 Study: REgulation of Coagulation in ORthopedic Surgery to Prevent DVT and PE, Controlled, Double-Blind, Randomized Study of BAY 59-7939 in the Extended Prevention of VTE in Patients Undergoing Elective Hip Replacement.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECORD-2
- Sponsors Bayer
- 18 Jan 2016 Retrospective analysis results published in the Annals of Pharmacotherapy
- 09 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients (2500) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 05 Jan 2011 Results from the RECORD trial programme have been included in a complete response filed by Johnson & Johnson with the US FDA, including specific information requested by the FDA, according to a Bayer HealthCare media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History