Pregabalin Add-On Titration Trial: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Pregabalin (150 mg - 600 mg/Day) Using a Flexible, Optimized Dose Schedule in Subjects With Partial Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 May 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2009 Primary endpoint 'Seizure frequency' has been met.
- 23 May 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Aug 2007.