A phase I/II study of bexarotene in combination with ZD 1839 (IRESSA) in the third line treatment of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Bexarotene; Gefitinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2008 Trial identifier 80031 added as reported by CT.gov