Phase I Evaluation of Sodium Stibogluconate [VQD 001; VioQuest Pharmaceuticals] in Combination With Interferon alpha-2b for Solid Tumors, Lymphoma or Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon alpha-2b; Sodium stibogluconate
- Indications Lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Nov 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 54 as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 30 Jun 2009 Trial phase changed from I/II to I and additional lead trial centre as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by VioQuest Pharmaceuticals.