A Phase II Study of Evaluation of Cetuximab (ERBITUX) and Concurrent Carboplatin, Paclitaxel and Radiotherapy in the Management of Patients With Advanced Locoregional Squamous Cell Carcinomas of the Head and Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Jun 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 08 Apr 2009 Additional lead trial centre University of Maryland and Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.