Lack of Effect of Antihypertensive Treatment With Amlodipine and Lisinopril on Retinal Autoregulation in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes and Mild Diabetic Retinopathy. A Prospective Randomized Clinical Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine (Primary) ; Lisinopril (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2011 Results published in Acta Ophthalmologica.
- 30 Jun 2009 Official Title amended and actual patient number (25) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.