An Open-Label, Randomized Phase II Study of Herceptin (Trastuzumab), Taxotere (Docetaxel), and Xeloda (Capecitabine) in Combination, Versus Herceptin (Trastuzumab) Plus Taxotere (Docetaxel), in Patients With Advanced and/or Metastatic Breast Cancers That Overexpress HER2
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHAT
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Roche record.
- 23 Feb 2010 Last checked against Roche record.
- 28 Dec 2009 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History