Phase II Study of 5-Azacytidine (Azacytidine; Vidaza) in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications B cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; T cell prolymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jun 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 18 Nov 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from discontinued to completed.