CIPAMI-study: clopidogrel administered prehospital to improve primary PCI in patients with acute myocardial infarction.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CIPAMI
- 29 Aug 2010 Results have been presented at ESC Congress 2010: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 26 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History