A Phase I/II Trial of a New Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (Tarceva; Erlotinib Hydrochloride; OSI-774) During and After Radiotherapy in the Treatment of Patients With Newly Diagnosed High Grade Glioma and Unfavorable Low-Grade Glioma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.