A Open-label, Randomized, Multicenter Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of GARDASIL Given Concomitantly with REPEVAX in Healthy Adolescents 11-17 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary) ; DTaP poliovirus vaccine
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Diphtheria; Genital warts; Human papillomavirus infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 01 Apr 2010 Results published in Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
- 12 Jan 2010 Actual number of patients changed from 800 to 843 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2008 Additional trial identifier (V501-024) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.