The European First Episode Schizophrenia Trial (EUFEST): comparison of outcome in first episode schizophrenia with different low dose antipsychotic drug regimens.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Amisulpride; Haloperidol; Olanzapine; Quetiapine; Ziprasidone
- Indications Psychotic disorders; Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EUFEST
- 01 Sep 2015 Results presented at the 28th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology
- 28 Aug 2010 Subgroup analysis presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 01 Dec 2009 Primary endpoints response rate and remission rate on the 'Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale' have been met for amisulpride, olanzapine and ziprasidone versus haloperidol.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History