A phase 1 open-label study of the safety and feasibility of ZYC300 administration with cyclophosphamide pre-dosing.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs ZYC 300 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Breast cancer; Colon cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cancer; Various toxicities
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 May 2009 Actual patient number (22) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2008 Study sponsor changed from MGI Pharma to Eisai Medical Research, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.