A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, prospective study comparing the safety and efficacy of ABT-335 and simvastatin combination therapy to ABT-335 and simvastatin monotherapy in subjects with mixed dyslipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Choline fenofibrate; Simvastatin
- Indications Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Jun 2010 Results of the 52-week extension study have been presented at the 17th World Congress of Cardiology.
- 01 Apr 2009 Patient numbers amended from 560 to 657 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History