A phase 2, multi-centre, randomised, double blind, placebo controlled study evaluating the efficacy, safety and pharmacokinetics of two doses of a candidate disease modifying anti-rheumatic drug (DMARD), (SMP-114 120 mg and 240 mg once daily), administered in combination with ongoing methotrexate treatment in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rimacalib (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASPECTS
- Sponsors Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
- 29 Jan 2015 Status changed from discontinued to completed as per ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 22 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 07 Oct 2006 New trial record.