A 12-week, phase 2A, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to investigate the safety, pharmacokinetics, and efficacy of PH-797804, administered orally once daily in subjects with active rheumatoid arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs PH 797804 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 29 Sep 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 290 to 305 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2008 Actual end date (Jul 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.