Clinical Evaluation of Condrosulf [chondroitin sulfate] 800 mg in the Treatment of Symptomatic OA [osteoarthritis] of the Hand: a 6-Month, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Chondroitin sulfate (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors IBSA
- 13 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2009 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History