A randomised, double-blind study comparing the efficacy and safety of 145 mg fenofibrate, 10 mg Ezetimibe and their combination in patients with type IIb dyslipidemia and features of the metabolic syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Fenofibrate (Primary) ; Ezetimibe
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hyperlipidaemia; Lipid metabolism disorders; Metabolic syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Laboratorios Fournier
- 12 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record, EudraCT2004-002408-13).
- 20 Apr 2010 Actual patient numbers amended from (186) to (181) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.