A phase III pivotal, multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study of milnacipran for the treatment of fibromyalgia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Milnacipran (Primary)
- Indications Fibromyalgia; Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 20 May 2009 Additional reference added (1132643) relating to published results from 162nd Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 07 May 2009 Results presented at the 28th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society (APS 2009).
- 14 Jan 2009 Results of this study supported the US FDA aproval of the agent under the trade name Savella.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History